Stand Up Paddle with the DelMarVA's only full service Stand Up Paddle outfitter, DelMarVa Board Sports. We have over 20 years of boarding experience and we focus on getting beginners up and paddling in a comfortable family friendly environment.
We do one thing and we do it well. We help you with Stand Up Paddling and Windsurfing. We are not bogged down with bikinis, flip flops and all the overhead of a retail surf shop. This gives us the time to focus our time and attention on you and your SUP / Windsurfing goals. It also gives us the ability to get you killer deals on Stand Up Paddle board kits when you are ready to buy. We use and sell quality RRD gear, which is used by professionals. You can try all of our demo boards before you make a decision to buy as we have the largest demo fleet on the DelMarVa. Our boards also convert to windsurfers which make them versatile. It's like getting 2 boards for the price of 1.
Call or email us for your Stand Up Paddling adventure and we meet you at the water. You don't have to worry about transporting your board. We offer nightly guided paddles in Lewes @ $25 hr. Come and stroke it with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the benefits of working with DelMarVa Board Sports:
• Our customers get FREE Excursions for LIFE! You will be in “the SUP’er club” and you can come along on your board on any and all future adventures we offer (excluding 3rd party providers such as yoga and horseback riding). This would mean that you will always have SUP buddies.
• We offer a comparative low price guarantee. If you get a printed price quote from one of our competitors, we will match or beat the price for an RRD comparable board, this includes all local surf shops.
• We also offer FREE consignments to our customers so if in the future you want to get a different model, you can list your board for sale on our website for FREE. There is a huge market for used SUP gear, so don’t worry about not being able to sell in the future.
• We are in TAX FREE Delaware
• Your rental/excursion investment (up to $150) can be applied towards the purchase of a NEW board within 60 days.
• We will throw in a free composite paddle and a free T-Shirt or credit $50 towards the purchase of a full carbon paddle with bag.
Why buy your stand up paddle board from anywhere else?